Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Okay this post is to try to beat Meijuan in sarcasm, cut the "crab", lets go!

Oh to go to her blog copy and paste this---> www.Meijuann.blogspot.com

Here it goes!

Objective:
Are you ?
Have you ever answered people ‘meanly’ and sarcastically?
If yes, show us how mean and sarcastic you are!
If no, then you should try at least once in your life with this note.

Rule:
Respond to these as sarcastic/mean as you could.
then, tag 20 ppl and do the same! (Whatever, I'm not going to)

----------------------------------------------------------------
If an annoying person says:

1) I am cute.
You're not me.

2) I am the most beautiful/handsome.
From the bottom..

3) See, everyone likes me because I am rich and famous!
Wow "everyone' must be after your money

4) Unlike you, I am perfectly multi-skilled.
Yea sure, you can talk and suck my dick at the same time!

5) You don’t know me? I am Bruneian artist; I have albums
Are you Paris Hilton?

----------------------------------------------------------------
If an annoying pretty/handsome woman/man says:

1) I know you like me.
I know you're hitting on me.

2)What you looking at? I am not interested in you!
Looking at how ugly you are comparing with my looks.

3) Sorry, you are nice but seriously not my type!
Just dont regret cos you wont find anyone better than me.

4) UNLESS you are rich, don’t dream that I will get a ride with you!
Unless you shut up, i won't get you a ride with me.

5) Look, I am pretty/handsome; I can make people hate you!
I'm good hearted and sexy, i can make people forgive you.


----------------------------------------------------------------
If an annoying extremely ugly woman/man says:

1) I think you and I can make a good couple.
I'm sure can spent an entire life time remembering that i rejected you

2) May I have your cell phone number? Please please please?
I'm not a homo.

3) Hi, wanna hang out? I want you to be with me the whole night.
I'd rather jerk off Chuck Norris while he's sleeping.

4) What do you like about me?
When you shut up, and disappear with Zac Efron

5) I want you to say that I am pretty/handsome and you like me sooooo much!
FML

----------------------------------------------------------------
If your enemy says:

1) Hi bitch!
Gives her Why-are-you-describing-yourself look.

2) You smell like shit!
You smell worse when you decompose..

3) I know you hate me because I am much better than you!
I know you hate me cos you aint me.

4) What an ugly creature you are!
Not as ugly as the structure of your danger zone.

5) I am going to kick your ass in this race for sure!
iF only your legs weren't amputated

So this is it! Go to www.Meijuann.blogspot.com for more details!

Tune in for the Hard Gay video!

No comments: