Tuesday, October 13, 2009



Whats up d00ds! Stop staring at that picture! Oh go ahead and right-click and save it like some perverted stalker too :D



Haha oh, you guys want to know badly who she is? Not gonna tell you! But here's a picture of us chillin at Coffee Bean! Chilled at Coffee Bean on Sunday♥

I know i've not been blogging but dont be disappointed! Due to my Ns..blah blah excuses! I was on msn everyday! Hmm everyday for now but not long as i've written down my schedule as someone told me, fail to plan, plan fail. Oh i plan to lose weight by eating less and training cardios by running and skipping!


Okay so here it goes! Some ammendments have not been made :D(A super must!)

1.Try to spend lots of time with my Princess :D
2.Play basketball with my friends!!
3.Go to gym with my friends!!!
4.Play computer games with my friends!!!!
5.Go to church!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
6.Go out with my friends for movies , eating etc.
7.Sleep as long as i want :D
8.Hangout with KELVIN AND DERRICK! A MUST!
9.Lose weight
10.Be a pilot :D

Okay so these are the top 10 things and notice how important my friends are to me? (Princess too!!!) Haha! So...its kinda late now, nope, not gonna sleep so early! Gonna take a bath and..start my day! Haha kinda sounded controversial as its already 12am now..which means its morning! But still dark..yea..debatable! Point 10 is just random!

Oh well, time to play as much as i want, not over the limits though, hope my princess will understand i have to spend time with my friends too! You will right?


I'll never know what the future brings, but I know you're here with me now, we’ll make it through and I hope you are the one I share my life with and I pray in you’re the one I build my home with. I hope I love you all my life. Although I can’t be with you tonight, you know my heart is by your side ผมรักคุณ♥

Oh! Do not forget to watch the FUNNY!!!!! video

No comments: