Sunday, October 25, 2009

Okay i'm not really happy right now. My mom is like suspecting i'm going out with a girl when all i did was just going to KELVIN'S BIRTHDAY BBQ PARTY WITH BENJAMIN, DESMOND, DERRICK, WEIJIE AND 2 of HIS FRIENDS AND KELVIN'S FAMILY. WE THEN STAYED OVERNIGHT AT CYRUS. Pffft, intuition? Bullshit, even intuition would be influence by what you heard and seen. Giving me the benefit of doubt is respecting me, thanks for that but it's not like you're not suspecting me of going to stay overnight at some girl's house while all i did was hanging out with KELVIN, BENJAMIN, DERRICK AND DESMOND.

I don't know if you are reading this or not, but not to worry as there would always be people reading this FUCKING BLOG and telling you about this. Right vulgarities, i should not say them but i am just so HAPPY RIGHT NOW that i have to spout colourful language.

You have the right to get angry with this but it does not mean that i do not have the right to write my feelings down here. It is MY BLOG.

Yea ground me, scold me, hit me, anyway i'm already on the verge on FML-ing.

Oh thanks to those who have told my mom about whatever bullshit okay? I love you gys for giving me such a wonderful Saturday night life.

No comments: