Saturday, October 31, 2009

FML

Okay, i'm eating cup noodles right no infront of my computer. No, i'm not some fat dude that has no life playing computer games. Neither am i some hardcore blogger trying to hit his quota in the number of readers nor some kid that lives on cuo noodles..

Today, it was supposed to be a rather joyful day since its my Godfather's son first month. So the party was held at a function room at the condo. The party was supposed to start at 5 and end at 7. However my mom and i left house at 5:30pm. Was not so pissed since i guess there would still be food. But as we left house. it started pouring heavily and my mom did not want to get in contact with the raind despite the fact that she brought an umbrella so i suggested to take a cab. As usual my mom would just nag and nag about how expensive it is to take a cab, blah blah, rather save money and take a bus...

Fine so we took a bus and headed to Chinatown...........................okay then we reached AMK, met up with my sis and it was already raining and semi-flooding. Queued for a cab and wasted around $13 and that was the point when i was ultimately pissed as that was the real WASTE money in the jam and stuff..i mean come on if we took a cab earlier none of this wouldve happened

When we reached there and as i expected, all the food was gone and the only food left was mee siam and it was such a turn off cos it lookds dry and i totally lost my appetite.

So yea here i am eating cup noodles oh, and my mom actually wanted to buy dinnner for me but i just asked her to save her money anyways.

Now i know that since she loves to save money why not just buy cup noodles for my meals?

HAOOY HALLOWEEN!



No comments: