Saturday, July 4, 2009

Alright..the previous post was super random cos i was at Mj's house late and night doing super random stuff! Damn her calculator is so power...unlike mine....but i shall not be JEALOUS! Just envy! Hmm we both were like bored and i scared her and myself about creeping Hello Kitty and Barbie Doll..seriously i was damn freaked out as it was...2am++?Haha but we had fun! Surfing youtube and came across a funny video...gonna post it up later!

I was so hungry at night...around...11am?And i dont eat pudding....all i drank was yakult!Which is nice..hmmm anyways i did not ate much..pudding makes me fat!Yea..was kinda bored so i spotted LF2 on Meijuan's comp! So cool! SO i went ahead to play! Roflmao is was fun! The sad thing is i threw of my darling lamb off the bed.....but shes fine now..right?


Mj was like telling me that her parents are gonna ask why ima go home so late! But should be proud of me eh! Your parents trust me! Haha so about like....3am? My mom called me and ask me if ima stay overnight or go home..i was like..."go home!" she was like.."need me to fetch you?"..i was like.."nah" blah blah blah...done! I keep hugging the lamb cos its so round and fat and cute! But i accidentally press the "meeeh" button and got freaked out cos she told me i may wake her parents up and they're not gonna be happy!

Hmm..so basically i watched Harry Potter and...did my homework! She cant even focus like me!! So i'm such a pro........

Crap ima late to go meet Andrew at the MRT for tuition already..damn...okay bye all and thanks for reading!!!


No comments: